Turkey has published the implementation of TR-SDS (GBF) in Turkish Official Gazette with number 29204 on 13 December 2013. As with the EU SDS Regulation, there will be a transition period prior to the regulation coming into force as of 1 June 2016.
The obligations of chemical manufacturers and importers for safety data sheets preperations are:
1/June/2015 - Deadline for the substances. Safety Data Sheets for substances should be prepared according to the new TR-SDS untill 1 June 2015
1/June/2016 - Deadline for the preparations. Safety Data Sheets for preparations should be prepared according to the new TR-SDS untill 1 June 2016.
You can find the Turkish Version of TR-SDS (GBF) Regulation text as linked in here.
Turkey CLP and SDS Regulation Services
DorukSistem provides global regulatory expertise by helping companies exporting products to Turkey with identifying their TR-CLP (SEA) and TR-SDS (GBF) regulatory obligations, and will be preparing SDSs for submission to the Turkish Competent Authority .
DorukSistem also offers full declaration support and a consulting strategy and training package to support companies in meeting the CLP (SEA) and SDS (GBF) compliance requirements.
Turkish Chemical Regulation Services
DorukSistem’s experts can assist you step-by-step with the process of meeting all your obligations to comply with the Turkish Chemicals Regulation.
DorukSistem regulatory services include:
- Only Representative Services
- Safety Data Sheet Preperation and compliance services with certified experts.
- Strategy and consulting services
- Assessment of your company’s regulatory obligations
- Preparation of data requirements and documentation for notification (including determination of physicochemical, toxicological, and eco-toxicological characteristics of substances if required)
- Submission of notifications in the format required
- Liaison with Turkish authorities where required
- Act as 'Turkish Representative’ on the behalf of non-Turkish operators
- Regulatory corporate training
Please contact for further information you need and/or for DorukSistem Only Representative Services for Turkey.
*SEA : Abbreviation for CLP in Turkish
*GBF : Abbreviation for SDS in Turkish